Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Kingswells

g4wrob

Hi all,

My name is Grzegorz and I live in Kingswells, Scotland.

I have a SkyWatcher Skyliner 200p Dobsonian and recently bought a Hyperion Zoom. I am waiting for good conditions to see M65, M66. I saw them using a standard 10 mm eyepiece 2 weeks ago. I am a beginner but with help from this forum I hope to find many interesting DSOs.

Clear skies
Grzegorz

Welcome from just along the road.

If you’re interested in meeting up with others (whenever that may be!) have a look at Aberdeen Astronomical Society’s webpage. We are making tentative steps to provide online sessions and bring together the various clubs in North-east and North Scotland. The first took place last night.

Have fun. 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Grzegorz, a warm welcome from me too, the 200P is a great telescope and you will see all the great wonders.  You might want to get a copy of 'Turn Left At Orion', it is a very good guide and tells you how to find objects.  Clear skies!   https://www.amazon.co.uk/Turn-Left-Orion-Hundreds-Telescope/dp/1108457568/ref=sr_1_1?crid=132A6OYLF305V&dchild=1&keywords=turn+left+at+orion+5th+edition&qid=1592564837&quartzVehicle=36-523&replacementKeywords=turn+left+at+5th+edition&sprefix=turn+lrft+%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1