Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DIY Spring Peak star party.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are Yurt type things and lodges for the glamper. Our friend Wookie 1965 (Paul) will be in a Yurt with a welcoming wood stove ! It would be great to see you and everyone else. Hopefully we'll be able to build this star party into something special,

old Nick.

1 hour ago, cotterless45 said:

There are Yurt type things and lodges for the glamper. Our friend Wookie 1965 (Paul) will be in a Yurt with a welcoming wood stove ! It would be great to see you and everyone else. Hopefully we'll be able to build this star party into something special,

old Nick.

WOOD STOVE!!!!....falling ash on my mirror?!?!?!?!!!!

On 23/12/2016 at 16:22, Uplooker said:

Haaaa, so it's not just everyone's pies that you munch ?. It's Swiss Roll too!!!!!!

Damn! you beat me to it Ian?

I will try my best to make this event.

Good to see the PSP spirit's still goin.

Kenny

On 23/12/2016 at 16:22, Uplooker said:

Haaaa, so it's not just everyone's pies that you munch ?. It's Swiss Roll too!!!!!!

Damn! you beat me to it Ian?

I will try my best to make this event.

Good to see the PSP spirit's still goin.

Kenny

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to @Stu for drawing my attention to this today as I had completely missed the thread!

I have just booked a Pod for Friday and Saturday nights :grin:

...and I've just checked on google and this campsite is only 31 miles from my house so I can even nip home for dry clothes and a spot of lunch if I need to :grin:

Do we know how many of us are planning to go along?

Hi 

of the people attending this, does anyone know what the arrangements are for those who would be hopefully imaging and those who are just observing ? or does this not really matter?

Just curious :icon_biggrin:

Archived