Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

cotterless45

DIY Spring Peak star party.

That would be great Shane, it's easy to get separated when some are in pods, some camping and others in caravans.

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 19:26, DaveS said:

I'll try to make it but I need to check my term dates. I was lucky with SGL 12 as it coincided with half term.

Bummer!

Just checked my term dates and we don't break up 'till the 31st.

Have a good meet-up guys.

Same here. I'll be there though and will be going away with my wife/dog etc over the Easter break

• Like 3

booked Friday and Saturday nights...£40 with leccy...I said I was with the large shaving mirror society....so she's put me to one side!

• Like 6

I have booked Friday Saturday and Sunday I think in a Yurt as selling my tent which is a pain put up did not want to leave it until to late book. Hopefully getting air tent in new year but wanted make sure I`m there.

On 12/11/2016 at 22:03, Moonshane said:

I have made an enquiry about whether we need to ask for a particular range of pitches for caravans to ensure being as close as possible to the hardy campers :icon_biggrin:

Did you get any answer Shane ?

Dave

Hi mate

Just replied and said if you mention the star party when you book they'll put us as close to the main group as possible. I got the impression that they like phone bookings

• Like 3

Will give them a ring myself when I get chance book for friday and saturday 

• Like 4

Booked Fri / Sat / Sun something to look forward to.

Dave :icon_santa:

• Like 5

Must get booked on this. 

Here's a shot from the old PSP dubbed "Where's my piece of swiss roll gone!!!!!" winners of the quiz. Have to admit it was a bit one sided

MuddyviewsUKAIquizwinners.jpg

From left to right:- Philthy, Estwing, Moonshane, Mapstar, BigMakStutov (at the time of photo)

Rock and Roll (as in swiss :grin:)

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Must get booked on this. 

Here's a shot from the old PSP dubbed "Where's my piece of swiss roll gone!!!!!" winners of the quiz. Have to admit it was a bit one sided

From left to right:- Philthy, Estwing, Moonshane, Mapstar, BigMakStutov (at the time of photo)

What great memories that brings back Damian :)

I'll hopefully get myself booked onto this too.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Must get booked on this. 

Haaaa, so it's not just everyone's pies that you munch ?. It's Swiss Roll too!!!!!!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Uplooker said:

Haaaa, so it's not just everyone's pies that you munch ?. It's Swiss Roll too!!!!!!

Put up just for you Ian, didn't take long for you to jump on that one! Nice to see you're keeping tabs on SGL :grin:

• Like 1

Just now, mapstar said:

Put up just for you Ian, didn't take long for you to jump on that one! Nice to see you're keeping tabs on SGL :grin:

Ah, my stalker is back again ?

• Like 4

come on guys book up.....the worst thing that could happen is we get clear skies and don't get drunk....

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, estwing said:

come on guys book up.....the worst thing that could happen is we get clear skies and don't get drunk....

Don't say that I've got a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich that needs drinking before it gets any older and a bottle of 10 year old Tobermorey that I've never tried :drunken_smilie:

Dave :icon_santa:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, faulksy said:

ill be there, going to bring some babycham and stoli :icon_biggrin:

It clashes with your local event remember Mike 

can we do a day visit on this its a bit early in the year for camping but thought i might have a drive down and have a social with you good people

• Like 1