Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

DIY Spring Peak star party.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 19:26, DaveS said:

I'll try to make it but I need to check my term dates. I was lucky with SGL 12 as it coincided with half term.

Bummer!

Just checked my term dates and we don't break up 'till the 31st.

Have a good meet-up guys.

On 12/11/2016 at 22:03, Moonshane said:

I have made an enquiry about whether we need to ask for a particular range of pitches for caravans to ensure being as close as possible to the hardy campers :icon_biggrin:

Did you get any answer Shane ?

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Must get booked on this. 

Here's a shot from the old PSP dubbed "Where's my piece of swiss roll gone!!!!!" winners of the quiz. Have to admit it was a bit one sided

MuddyviewsUKAIquizwinners.jpg

From left to right:- Philthy, Estwing, Moonshane, Mapstar, BigMakStutov (at the time of photo)

Rock and Roll (as in swiss :grin:)

10 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Must get booked on this. 

Here's a shot from the old PSP dubbed "Where's my piece of swiss roll gone!!!!!" winners of the quiz. Have to admit it was a bit one sided

From left to right:- Philthy, Estwing, Moonshane, Mapstar, BigMakStutov (at the time of photo)

What great memories that brings back Damian :)

I'll hopefully get myself booked onto this too.

18 minutes ago, mapstar said:

Must get booked on this. 

Haaaa, so it's not just everyone's pies that you munch ?. It's Swiss Roll too!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Uplooker said:

Haaaa, so it's not just everyone's pies that you munch ?. It's Swiss Roll too!!!!!!

Put up just for you Ian, didn't take long for you to jump on that one! Nice to see you're keeping tabs on SGL :grin:

49 minutes ago, estwing said:

come on guys book up.....the worst thing that could happen is we get clear skies and don't get drunk....

Don't say that I've got a bottle of 18 year old Glenfiddich that needs drinking before it gets any older and a bottle of 10 year old Tobermorey that I've never tried :drunken_smilie:

Dave :icon_santa:

Archived