SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

DIY Spring Peak star party.

From 24th March 2017, Rivendale campsite.

http://www.rivendalecaravanpark.co.uk/

Aim for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night, stay as short of long as you like. Book direct with the site, ask for tent ⛺️ pitch with ehu. mention you're coming for stargazing.It's up to you now to come and experience some dark skies. 

I've had some positive responses from those who were at SGL and the old PSP. There used to be two star parties here. Anyway I'm booking up in a few weeks time, so at least I'll be there !

old Nick.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, brantuk said:

Is this happening in March, or December as some seem to think?

I'm deffo interested in a Spring meeting. :)

Wookie was just saying he would book IN December, not FOR December Kim, its in March.

I'll be there! Mrs Stu and Lorna can go and stay with Auntie Jo in Bakewell, and I can dive back there for lunch if it's raining :) 

Thanks Stu - I see what Paul means now (D'ohh me lol). :)

Yes you do have to watch the rain in that area - it can be unforgiving. But in good weather Rivendale is a very nice site indeed - I've used it several times. Looking forward to March now :)

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Wookie was just saying he would book IN December, not FOR December Kim, its in March.

I'll be there! Mrs Stu and Lorna can go and stay with Auntie Jo in Bakewell, and I can dive back there for lunch if it's raining :) 

Ah the relations back up plan

Like Kelling... a dark campsite! How many more are there in the U.K.? Great find, worth looking to go to at other times. I'll probably be on the Isle of Wight then (their 10th... another catered, non tent starparty).

Booking up now seems a bit serious?!

peter

24 minutes ago, nightfisher said:

I would like to go but not sure if i will be able to make it, also all star parties are geared toward moonless nights for deep sky and this is not my thing

But, looking on the bright side..... ;)

3 hours ago, nightfisher said:

I would like to go but not sure if i will be able to make it, also all star parties are geared toward moonless nights for deep sky and this is not my thing

You can be in charge of making the movie :grin:

Dave

Archived