Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

A proud Dad moment

Danny83uk

4 minutes ago, Putaendo Patrick said:

Delightful....

....but she'll be wanting a Tak and a complete set of Televue EPs for her fifth birthday. Start saving!

And if you're a really nice Dad a lovely warm observatory :thumbright:

Nothing quite like when they show an interest. I remember years ago when we were on holiday in Mallorca. A lady commented on how bright a couple of stars were to which my daughter replied they were not actually stars but the planets Venus and Jupiter. I was a very proud dad.

1 hour ago, Putaendo Patrick said:

Delightful....

....but she'll be wanting a Tak and a complete set of Televue EPs for her fifth birthday. Start saving!

Got my old SW130 in the loft all ready for her.

1 hour ago, RayD said:

And if you're a really nice Dad a lovely warm observatory :thumbright:

She does have a very nice play house that im eyeing up to convert as she gets older.... I Mean takes up the hobby.

35 minutes ago, RobertI said:

That's really heartwarming, thanks for sharing the moment. :) 

Your very welcome.

That's great Danny, I've a niece and a nephew who are mad about the hobby, they've arranged a little star party for my birthday at the end of the week :)

I fully expect there to come a time when they say they're not interested any more but I'm enjoying it while it's there.

Nice :)

I know the feeling:

I went to a planetarium last week with my 7yr old and there were lots of kids her age attending. When the presentor asked what is the color of a hot star, red or blue ? All the children answered 'reeeeeed' and then I heard my daughter shouting at the top of her lung to be heard 'blue blue blue'.

9d7.jpg

Archived