Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Just a quick hello

99942 Apophis

I'm Shane from Skegness in Lincolnshire. I've been into amateur astronomy with my grandad for about 18 months now. We're members of the East Lincs and East Midlands astronomy clubs. Current equipment includes HEQ5 Pro mount, Skywatcher explorer 200p reflector, Nikon d3200 and Canon EOS 1000D DSLR's & a Macbook Pro running Equinox Pro software  :smiley:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Shane,

Sounds like you and your Grand-dad have a nice set-up. Being an old codger myself I can assure you, your grandad will treasure the time he shares with you and the 'scope.

Clear skies

Scott

Hi Shane. When I declared myself an astronomy enthusiast I would have loved someone to show some interest and take it up with me. Unfortunately family and friends aren't too interested in anything that gets them off the sofa / away from computer games in the evening. Strange folk.

Archived