Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from the city by the bay.

jbgrooves

I am here to re-kindle a childhood interest, and develop a hobby I once enjoyed with my father.

This for me is a great way to learn, learn, and learn a bit more from all of you. 

I wish to thank you in advance for you never know what question you answer or what spark of imagination you give life to that myself and others find personally enriching.

Best regards

jbgrooves

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings jbgrooves and welcome to SGL! Have you gotten your scope yet or still researching? This is a great site with lots of experienced folks willing to offer good advice. Good luck getting back in to the hobby and clear skies...

Thank you everyone!

What a warm welcome, I welcome you all as my teacher and friend.

I am a little slow at responding via the web at times, so your understanding is always appreciated. 

I am still at the research stage in regards to the purchase of my 1st scope, but I'm learning and narrowing down the field.

Yes Kalasinman the hills of Marin can be spectacular at night if the marine layer is not to thick.

Swag72 aka Sara; You have already made me say WOW. Great to follow your dream and see where it takes you!

ToxoLight aka Ian; Love the Sagan quote and that he is turning out to be more correct than anyone gave him credit for at the time. The fact that we all come from stardust explains so much for me anyway.

Thanks again everyone!

Peace

jb

Archived