NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

been missing this hobby but soon be back, wish me luck

bomberbaz

As I say, not had much chance to do any stargazing recently as I have been so busy arranging wedding, yes I get married this sdaturday.

any time I had chance when not doing the above something else has taken precedence :-/

Anyway, come Saturday I get my life back, albeit a (hopefully happily ) married one and so my scopes might see some light again.

anyway, wish me luck.

steve

Congratulations to both of you. Wishing you a fantastic day on Saturday. Word of advice - do not stress about it, what will be, will be. Just enjoy the day for what it is. You will be amazed how quickly time will pass on the day.

Ian

Anyway, come Saturday I get my life back, albeit a (hopefully happily ) married one and so my scopes might see some light again.

anyway, wish me luck.

steve

When, that is actually when your scopes will NOT see any light anymore. :grin:

Also, from now on you will have to report to your new "minister of finance" for every single expenditure you want to make.

Good luck anyway. :grin:

Hehehe, thanks for all the kind and amusing words everyone. Just to let you know we have been over the brush as they say for 3 years so there are no "PERMIISION" issues re stargazing, she knows I am safely in the back garden, hehe. Also been married beforehand so know not what to do this time ;-) oh lastly, all my kit costs around £25, surely you all know that, hahaha

Catch up real soon chaps and ladies

With thanks to all

steve

Archived