Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

jamespels

Peak Star Party 2013

Don't worry Nigel,

We all make mistakes.

I like the way the dates have been published for the 2013 event. When we haven't had the 2012 PSP :grin:

It's good to know the PSP is growing in popularity.

Oooo do we have to just find you James to pre book for 2013? Want to know as it would be a good idea for me, and will u want a down payment or anything? Thanks, see u in under a week anyway :-)))

Would definately like to book the same pitch for next year James, let me know how much and when you want it.... It was the perfect pitch for us and we want it all the time now :-)))

Put me down for the touring field again if possible I was in 16 this time round and would be happy with the same or similar. ;-)

• Like 1

I actually liked being in the rally field - pitch 18 - happy to go there again :).

• Like 1

so when do we book, i really want electric pitch next year, have done 2 psp`s with out

• Like 1

Count me in! Tent with an EHU in the camping field this time please - some heat would definitely be a good thing next time around! Where do I book/pay?

Count me in EHU in the rally field again. Pitch 14 as this year would be good but maybe allow parking on the top road this time ;)

We (the PSP group) have a meeting this Sunday to iron out a few wrinkles (No comments please). We need to look at the booking process ie the positioning of motorholmes and caravans. There were quite a few at this years party and we were having to juggle things round a little due to some of the wet ground. We need to put something in place to ensure this runs better for us next year. cheesy.gif

We will still be giving those who attended this year first offers as usual, it may just be another couple of weeks before we are ready to go live. We only want to do this once and not mess around with it. fing32.gif

When James made the original post we believed we had everything sorted with out systems surprise.gif

I'd certainly like to be in the same general area with electric too.

I will be there are the bookings open yet? I have looked on the PSP website nothing yet, I would like the same pitch if poss.Pitch 15 rally field EHU

Edited by thommo10

I will be there are the bookings open yet? I have looked on the PSP website nothing yet, I would like the same pitch if poss.Pitch 15 rally field EHU

As posted yesterday:

We (the PSP group) have a meeting this Sunday to iron out a few wrinkles (No comments please). We need to look at the booking process ie the positioning of motorholmes and caravans. There were quite a few at this years party and we were having to juggle things round a little due to some of the wet ground. We need to put something in place to ensure this runs better for us next year. cheesy.gif

We will still be giving those who attended this year first offers as usual, it may just be another couple of weeks before we are ready to go live. We only want to do this once and not mess around with it. fing32.gif

When James made the original post we believed we had everything sorted with out systems surprise.gif

I would like the same pitch as last as 2012, will you send emails to the 2012 attendees when open ? we were on pitch 15 in the touring field.

Thanks again to the team for all your hard work in organising this, especially as it seems to be getting bigger and therefore more work every year.

Hmm....nearly a whole year to complete my DIY dew heaters - just in case we have to try and observe from the inside of a cloud again! Pitch 28!!!!!

• Like 1

I'll be there camping.

I just hope next year. James get's the weather right :smiley:

That's the answer - HUGE DEW HEATERS and we dry the sky!!

I think 8.3 Billion watts should clear a cone from the site, we need to get in tough with the national grid as I suspect the site supply would need an upgrade.

I'm new to this and popped along as a day visitor with my wife in 2012. I'd love to get a Tent pitch with Electric Hook Up if any are going in 2013 so we can lose our Star Party viginity next time around! :tongue:

If somebody can add me to a list I'd be grateful....

thanks

Scott

I'll be there in ye olde Lande Roveur bivoac (hopefully with new canvas by then) once again, although I shall be investing in a scope cover, my LXD-75 hasn't worked properly since....

I'm sure that once things are ironed out, we'll be receiving our 'invites' in short order.