Narrowband

Peak Star Party 2013

Managed to get mine dry, although its not that big and working shifts and having a large garage has its advantages.

Hopefully won't have this trouble next year.

I managed an hour out last night and was nice to see some stars even though the moon was up!

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just left mine out, it's getting there now so should be able to put it in the garage this evening if it doesn't rain any more

Stu

Never thought of using my greenhouse!!! Might have to get it in there as its still in a black bag in shed lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

my tent remains in its bag. dark wet nights and full time work is not conducive to tent drying!

Yep, mine is in its bag, in cellar still wet, as it leaks a little i think i will bin it and get a new one, i have had my moneys worth 

What a difference a weekend make's as I've met some really nice people and made lots of new friend's.

Have to pick next years dates and hope for the best but whatever the weather I'll be there.

The sky is good tonight here too James

• 3 weeks later...

Archived