Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

i still can't book..i've been trying for ages..no matter what i do my email just wont have it. I'm getting to the point of driving to the campsite and booking it there..pls help i only want a tent pitch in the saturn field...its doing my head-in

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking on the pitch allocations 15-20 are clear so you should be able to book but tbh Neptune has less light issues IMO as a road passes close to Saturn (at the end of the field where the available spaces are)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, can any of u remember the address and name that I make the cheque out to? I think I have the address somewhere but I can't remember who I make it out to. Thanks x

You just make it out to Peak Star Party

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I should check in again - PSP2013 still going strong with 68 pitches confirmed.

Bit less visibility from me this year though - life back in the private sector is a little tougher than where I was before!!!

Speaking of which, any decent project managers with release management experience looking for a role near Macclesfield, please drop me a PM on here.

Also, a few people have commented on the dead info@peakstarparty.co.uk e-mail address. Apologies for that - I didn't configure the account properly when we moved hosting providers for the site. All sorted now:)

Thanks,

James.

I just no I'm next to Shane, can't remember pitch number now lol oh well. Fingers crossed the skies will be better for us than they are at the moment.... Haven't seen the moon or stars in ages :-(

I think were are about 29/28 or something. looking forward to it already. let's hope autumn is better than spring so far!

Archived