Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

apologies for the delay in responding to PMs and e-mails.

I am snowed under with work at the moment and will deal with all the questions sent but it may not be until next weekend.

One of the other organisers should be back available again so I'll be able to spread this load a bit in the New Year and answer questions a bit more quickly.

Thanks,

James.

Hi all,

apologies for the delay in responding to PMs and e-mails.

I am snowed under with work at the moment and will deal with all the questions sent but it may not be until next weekend.

One of the other organisers should be back available again so I'll be able to spread this load a bit in the New Year and answer questions a bit more quickly.

Thanks,

James.

Make hay whilst the sun shines - ******... raining again tonight :-(

• 2 weeks later...

Neptune 27 - a bit concerned about being next to a school pitch, though.

Mark, this is he same school group that visited PSP2012. The most rowdy they go was at 5am on Sat morning banging on their teacher's camper van to wake him up because it was clear :)

Like Shane and Yeti have said, they are a really nice group and certainly not the loudest group there :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. Make sure and get one that has an RCD built in, some also come with thermal cut out. Get the longest you reasonably can - certainly15 - 20 meters. there are deals around on them. I got one from Maplins, will post link when i find it. It was reduced, £20 - £25 i think I paid.

Ian

Foolishly, just signed up for the Loch Ness marathon, two weeks before PSP 2013. If it goes badly I'll be looking for someone to help carry my scope (and maybe me) from the car :eek:

..nobody offerd elp me carry mine just sat there gigglin' :smiley:

• 1 month later...

I'm going to buy a bigger tent this year. My tiny tent kept me warm but I want to be able to sit up indoors if the weather is iffy! I'm on the Saturn Field in pitch 27. Can we have a ban on buying new kit from September onwards to help keep the skies clear?

Archived