SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you mean the forgot password link? Yes have tried this but it doesn't send me an email. Is there another reset method which I haven't seen?

Thanks

Stu

Yes, that one.

Have you checked spam box? Make sure you're using same email address?

I used the forgot password link as well and got a reset verification code in email.

I think that is the problem, there is no facility to re register until the site is opened up to general sales. The site doesn't email me either username or password with any combination of email address, unless I am getting it completely wrong....

Have pm'd James for help

Stu

I believe I have booked / registered for 2013. The system fell over when trying to transfer me to Paypal for payment. Will contact James. Suspect it is just easier to login to PP and make a direct payment to PSP2013 e-mail address.

Ian

*stamping feet and bashing arms about*

It's not fair!!! I want to book but can't until the full site goes live on 01.12.12 (I have this in my diary so I don't forget!)... you are all making me very jealous!!! And I feel about 10 again cos I'm getting very stroppy and impatient!!!

*still stamping feet and bashing arms about*

Archived