SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

Hi all,

PSP2013 dates now confirmed for 11 - 14 October. We have moved it back a week as the weekend of 18-21 has a full moon that is up all night. It is first quarter, setting around midnight over the weekend we have chosen.

Priority bookings for everybody at PSP2012; online bookings will be available from October 22 this year.

Thanks,

J.

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm up for it again.

Did you say priority for 2012 attendees?

Yep, insofar as we will take bookings at the star party, then open out up tho everybody else a couple id day's later.

EHU pitchers didn't seek out until May thus great so you should have fine, but you could always come along as a day visitor to make sure ;) .

Letting those who booked ages ago (February in my case) know that the dates had changed by email would have been a good idea, rather than me popping into the forum to find out they had changed the week before the event. I can't make the new dates and it's too late to change my plans.

Not cool.

Even less cool is seeing that you changed the dates on 29th August (judging by your post dates) but I received my Welcome Pack email on the 23rd September which still has the dates as 19-22 October.

Even weirder is the fact that the moon will be in the first quarter on the 22nd not full (that's the 29th)

So why the date change?

Ah - that makes much more sense.

Forget my mini rant. Was just very disappointed that it I couldn't go - which I can again. So I'm happy!

See you all there ( providing I don't get any more dates mixed up) and James doesn't cancel my booking for going off on one!!

Doh!

Archived