Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello all, from West Sussex.

TazzyD

Thanks for the add, newbie here, I have been a long time photographer but have only just started pointed the camera upwards.. the kit that i am using consists of the following, heq5 mount, skywatcher ed80 esprit triplet and ASIAIR pro with guiding camera, I have had a couple of good results and are quite pleased  with my for the moment. Now I will spend a bit of time searching this forum for answers to my questions .

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the site 👍 What a great setup you have there, there are plenty of very clever people on here that should be able to help with any questions that you may have. 

• Like 1

Welcome aboard SGL. Good to have you with us.  I'm not an exponent of the dark art of astrophotography myself, but there are plenty of very knowledgeable people on here who would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.

• Like 1

Thanks for all of the welcome comments, it looks like there could be a lot of useful info and knowledgable people here... I think I am going to have to post ( hopefully in the right place ) a question about filters for my set up. 👍

2 hours ago, johnst said:

Hi and welcome, so you have the ASIair pro, how do you find it, still chewing over getting one!

I have only used it once so far and after the initial connection trouble ( wrong leads ) it was easy to use and did a good job, very compact as well

Hi and a very warm welcome to the Lounge. Very nice "starter" kit. Hope you enjoy your new found hobby & all it's quirks, frustrations and the amazing images you will surely capture :)

Steve

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Rocket said:

Hi there, and welcome  Loved my time in West Sussex back in the 80's. 

Great place, sunny Sussex by the sea eh... I am in Ferring.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...