Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

2022 Autumn Galloway Star Camp

Physopto

Thanks to all for the kind offers of spare weight, won't need it now messed up with New scope weight it's too heavy for my eq6, need to upgrade was looking at the eq8 r pro but I've been assured there crappie so might go for the ioptron cem70g instead, hope you can all still make it looking forward to seeing the old crew and new ones as well. There's a rumour going about Dr Derens booby prize is a nice macallen, 👌 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Physopto said:

All pies ordered,  peas to be sorted in Newton Stewart and Gravy to be made.

Delivery expected Thursday PM, so those leaving on Friday early can take theirs with them.

Can u post to Bonnybridge 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, jamie56 said:

Damn looks like we will have to turn up then pies better be good or I can sense riots 😁

Riotess fun maybe 😁

Otherwise BANNED under Star Camp rule 10.9.34-24 subsection 19 and punishable by forced administration of Macallen Gold!

• Haha 3

Well 1st nite here , never set any kit up but the skies were fairly clear, plenty to be seen for the dedicated, planets were nice and visible not to mention a good few other offerings. If the rest of the week is as kind were doing well.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Pixies said:

Nooooooooooo!

image.png.f894405d036ec40ddf200a0945141e10.png

**&&^🤬***^%$

That's me out, I'm afraid. I'll contact Lesley and let her know. I'll pay the outstanding too.

Now that's a bummer. Sorry to hear you will not be here. Get well soon, there is always the Spring Star Camp. 🙂

Up and about 4am and their was blanket cloud and quite calm.

Two hours later and we're being battered by strong winds. It's going to be a rough morning by the sounds of things 😕 

Edited by mapstar