NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

What do you do with your tiny Tele Vue stickers?

JeremyS

Another nice piece of black and green arrived this morning: Nagler 5mm Type 6.

As usual it came with the tiny Tele Vue sticker. These always seem to spend their lives in the bottom of the box the EP came in. What do other people do with them? Any suggestions as to where I should stick 'em?

Polite answers only please 🙂 

IMG_5989.JPG.bd02429929d04282996780b79d926be6.JPG

IMG_5990.JPG.a52f40e9024edd2854ccb5dc11459af7.JPG

Edited by JeremyS
  • Like 1

I use a Pelican case for my eyepieces and put all my stickers on there. Only have the one TV eyepiece so multiple stickers is not a problem. If anyone has any to spare though, you can send them to me. Just be sure to include the eyepiece when you send it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

As I have so many I stuck one on each telescope, still have over 20 though. mainly still in the boxes they came in. As some of my eyepieces are secondhand it is clear the previous owners had no use for them either.

Alan

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Don't recall ever having applied one myself, but I wouldn't hesitate to use for hiding paint damage, inferior brand markings, price tags from her, or anything to prevent taxation. One of my scopes - no longer with me - came with one very neatly applied and it was quite fitting.

DSC_0061.thumb.JPG.f9e280b28d6ea1adab0fd18587cd3127.JPG

DSC_0063.thumb.JPG.794594a011c0a05fc3db8e2f7246f359.JPG

:happy11:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I had one... Came with good old "Vixen" 8-24mm Zoom...
But perhaps that means it (or I) didn't *really* qualify? 🤔

I used it to conceal a drip of superglue on a 90mm MAK!
Guess I should finally come clean with the purchaser... 😋

• Haha 1

When I got my 1st one I wondered if they were like tokens - collect a certain number and get a free Tele Vue product. Alas, that has not turned out to be the case ...... :rolleyes2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

On 24/07/2019 at 13:47, iPeace said:

Don't recall ever having applied one myself, but I wouldn't hesitate to use for hiding paint damage, inferior brand markings, price tags from her, or anything to prevent taxation. One of my scopes - no longer with me - came with one very neatly applied and it was quite fitting.

DSC_0061.thumb.JPG.f9e280b28d6ea1adab0fd18587cd3127.JPG

DSC_0063.thumb.JPG.794594a011c0a05fc3db8e2f7246f359.JPG

:happy11:

I remember that! My ED80 has one now!

• Like 1

I recently built a mountain bike up from individually sourced parts. I got enough stickers to redecorate the living room.

Advertise or die. 

Regards Andrew 

Oh by the way if you think telescope fitting standards are a mess think again. Bike spec variants are a whole new world of pain.

Edited by andrew s
  • Like 2