Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from Italy

AltAzAstro

Welcome Luca, we have at least one other Italian on this forum but I think I stole him as he now comes regularly to our local Deep sky camps as he is temporarily working in London.  

However if he comes onto the forum I am sure you can have lots of Italian chat with him.

We are a friendly bunch as you have already discovered with lots of people to share ideas with, get help or have a joke.

Carole 

Really happy you are here. I have quite a few places in Italy that I want to visit and Turin is one of them. Great country, good people.

In no particular order... Turin, Bologna (Ducati) I love moto’s. Venice before the seas rise. Naples for a real pizza.

Twice I have been to Rome with my wife and I never tire of the eternal city. What a history your country has.

Ice cream opposite the pantheon for four cost me a small travel set up. Sorry I don’t speak Italian by the way.

All the best Marvin.