Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Live rocket launch

Peco4321

2 minutes ago, Sp@ce_d said:

Haha.. did anyone else think it funny when Bezos was trying to pin their "Medals" on them & the pin bent.. kinda odd you would expect to be able to push a pin through a "space suit" is it not.. 🤣

Also noticed that they had trouble "yanking" the chute tethers from the top of the capsule but I think I would rather it be like that than just falling off.

Alan

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alien 13 said:

Also noticed that they had trouble "yanking" the chute tethers from the top of the capsule but I think I would rather it be like that than just falling off.

Alan

I thought he was trying to hitch it up to one of the pickup trucks to drag it back to the yard.

Sorry, it just looks so cheap and plastic. Where did Bezos get it from? Amazon?🤣

1 minute ago, Paul M said:

I thought he was trying to hitch it up to one of the pickup trucks to drag it back to the yard.

Sorry, it just looks so cheap and plastic. Where did Bezos get it from? Amazon?🤣

Probably but he has done what the might of Nasa cant, land the booster and bring a capsule to good old earth rather than a splashdown in the sea.

Alan

• Like 1

Did the cushion retro fire just before touchdown? I tried coming to a dead stop from 15 mph in my car (checked there was nobody behind first), it is a bit of a jolt to the system, must be even more so if you are 90. But hey, JTK has fought aliens with his bare hands...

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...