Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Live rocket launch

Peco4321

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

Just had to approve my own content due to the use of the ā€˜Uā€™ word! šŸ˜†

I thought I was the only one who noticed that, from now on we'll call it an anomaly!

The launch was amazing in our early morning sky.

Have to download the camera now, but here's our Florida version of the Aurora. A few minutes after the launch.

20210423_061029.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, maw lod qan said:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that, from now on we'll call it an anomaly!

The launch was amazing in our early morning sky.

Have to download the camera now, but here's our Florida version of the Aurora. A few minutes after the launch.

20210423_061029.jpg

Amazing! Lucky you! šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

No time, but my guess would be at the very least, an hour from now. Probably 2 or 3, depending on any issues.

If you keep an eye on the stream, typically, launch has been around 45 minutes after 'tank farm activity' is shown on the status list.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Jonk said:

No time, but my guess would be at the very least, an hour from now. Probably 2 or 3, depending on any issues.

If you keep an eye on the stream, typically, launch has been around 45 minutes after 'tank farm activity' is shown on the status list.

Thanks - I was going to ask the same question but @Laurieast beat me to it !

Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Looking hopeful ATM.

Dave

How long do you expect until Launch Dave? Iā€™ve been checking in every now and then but canā€™t tell.

5 minutes ago, Stu said:

How long do you expect until Launch Dave? Iā€™ve been checking in every now and then but canā€™t tell.

Looks like they've got a problem.

Dave

Looks like delays, possibly going to be scrubbed. The Channel I watch (NASASpaceflight - link below) shows flight/prep status and it's just jumped back 2 steps (from Final Checkouts, to Village Cleared), vehicles approaching the pad, after the roads had been closed. Not looking good for now, but as JemC says, still 4hrs left.

1423110834_Screenshot2021-05-05at21_17_14.png.11dd4a4bf231e72637f3b6c3870e840f.png445273330_Screenshot2021-05-05at21_17_27.png.cf2a8e7325e85a22c219a0928e300e70.png

Ā 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSUu1lih2RifWkKtDOJdsBA

Edited by johnfosteruk