Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGLXI Pitch Allocations & Details - Please Read

Grant

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in getting this updated - please disregard all previous versions of this as quite a few things have been changed.

On the pitch plan is your username and also, if you scroll down there is a second plan with the number of nights and type of pitch you have booked - please check these details and let me know if the number of nights or pitch type is wrong for you and I can investigate.

Lucksall have been working on the pitches during the off-season and have changed Kingfisher to be all hardstanding, suitable for caravans except pitch 17 which is suitable for tents. Oaks is also now hardstanding but a softer, rounder type suitable for both caravans and tents. I'm assured this is very easy to put pegs into and won't damage tents. If you are staying in a tent longer than 4 nights, you now need to be on the newer, tent friendly hard standing pitches.

This has meant quite a bit of moving around - I have done my best to keep people as close as possible to their requested pitches. If anybody has any concerns about their allocated pitch or wants to move then please contact Lucksall directly (http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/contact-us/) they have your booking details and will have the most up to date information.

There are still a few pitches left - plenty of non-electric and a few grass electric pitches as well as a few hard standings - the best thing to do is to drop me a PM if you still want to come and haven't booked and I can advise on availability first.

Cheers,

Grant

56b861aaa4203_ScreenShot2016-02-08at09.3

56b861a90ec2d_ScreenShot2016-02-08at09.3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mav359 said:

Happy with mine, cheers for all the hard work Grant.

One question as i have them at my back, is the non-astronomy party being made aware by lucksall that we are all there?

Yes we will make sure they are informed and also pop round and invite them to come and look through peoples scopes etc... and explain about light pollution.

We've already reserved the site for next year to ensure this does not happen again.

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Yes we will make sure they are informed and also pop round and invite them to come and look through peoples scopes etc... and explain about light pollution.

We've already reserved the site for next year to ensure this does not happen again.

Im more then happy to show them.......

I was more concearned about hearing us lot creeping around at night and some old boy thing the zombie apocolypse had started outside his van :-)

Archived