Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGLXI Pitch Allocations & Details - Please Read

Grant

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, BobSki said:

Thanks for the update Grant. Seems like I'm the closest one to the non-Astro. I have never been to anything like this before, are there any issues I should be particularly aware of?

I was opposite the non astro plot one year and to be honest there was actually nobody there, may just be someone who has it reserved in case the weather turns nice :)

Dave

Cheers Grant, top job as ever. I was a bit worried about pitch 17 (as you said all hardstanding on Kingfisher except pitch 17) but after speaking to Lucksall it seems this is one of the new gravel-type ones so I'm intrigued to see what thats like! Hoping for as good weather this year as we had last :)

See you there.

Cheers

Will

On 03/02/2016 at 17:49, Twisted Lip said:

Thanks Adrian, the last few SGL's I've been on we've been in Oaks. Kingfisher has usually been the 'dob street' so I feel like I'm invading with my wicked astrophotography ways haha

hehe.  I'm also in Kingfisher and am also doing the Astrophotography thing.  Guess Kingfisher isn't dob street this year.

Archived