Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Strange sight!

kev

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know where you're coming from. Came out of the house at 0615 this morning and had a lovely view of the planets and moon with Leo as a backdrop. As the day has progressed the sky is clear and blue as well as containing that odd glowing thing you have captured in you're image. I am sure someone will be along shortly to identify it :grin:

400c57101ec0485e3b275e6b4d915454.jpg

Can anyone identify this unusual sight?

Kev

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos!

I know what the things are on the right hand side are alright: they are called clouds, and we have constantly great views of them in Ireland.

The big bright yellowish thing on the left - no idea what that is, sorry.

It's such a strange, and very powerfully illuminated thing, 

I thought the UFO Fraternity would be all over it.

Might have scared me to death if I had seen it, but Alas, it never reached my area.

It probably dived back into the Ocean somewhere.

Needless to say when i got back from dropping Julia off at work it wasnt there anymore

Btw. Yes. I kniw about ireland, just came back from 2 weeks of rain. The shannon kept rising in athlone all that time.

Needless to say when i got back from dropping Julia off at work it wasnt there anymore

Btw. Yes. I kniw about ireland, just came back from 2 weeks of rain. The shannon kept rising in athlone all that time.

No need to thank us.

Yeah, it's rising some more ... We're under that yellow/red stuff somewhere...

post-34579-0-35053900-1449318153.jpg

Archived