Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunar Eclipse Sept. 27 (Should be a dandy!)

Tim99

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok so we are on the ward waiting for our baby to be induced and blimey Charlie the windows are facing SW. Thats the right direction isn't it? What a night I'm in for!

Congratulations Dave ..... one giant step for you and one giant leap for the Mrs :laugh:

Well I"m setup on Dunraven Beach (Southerndown)  in the Vale of Glamorgan...

7DII  with 600/f4L on the NEQ-6 all setup and tracking...

5D Iii with various lens options on a Static tripod..

I have set the alarm for 2:30am. The Moon is looking fab here I just hope it stays clear for the duration.

Good luck for the event :laugh:

The thin high clouds taking the edge off them at the moment... Working at 1344mm EFL with a fairly stiff breeze...

Glad I booked tomorrow off...

I'm siting in the Disco watching the kit,  listening to Holst's  Planet Suite , various owls hooting and foxes calling... and planes taking off from Cardiff climbing out overhead...

Clouds zipping through and looks clear behind...

Good luck with the Eclipse everyone  :)

Peter

The thin high clouds taking the edge off them at the moment... Working at 1344mm EFL with a fairly stiff breeze...

Glad I booked tomorrow off...

I'm siting in the Disco watching the kit,  listening to Holst's  Planet Suite , various owls hooting and foxes calling... and planes taking off from Cardiff climbing out overhead...

Clouds zipping through and looks clear behind...

Good luck with the Eclipse everyone   :)

Peter

I'm still indoors but heading off  to my site in about half an hour. Just got bins, camera and 70-200mm on a tripod (plus warm coat). Good luck to you too.

Archived