Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 11 - Dates :)

Ant

Morning all,

I have pleasure in confirming that the dates for the SGL 11 Starparty are as follows...

March 9th - 14th 2016. - Main days will be the Friday / Saturday / Sunday.

More details are to follows. But we WILL be having the Hog Roast again this year :).

All bookings will be through SGL as per previous years.

As more things are set, we'll let you all know.

Thanks
Ant

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes we're in final discussions about an Eclipse. We have also written to Eyjafjallajökull about doing something about contrails as well... 

We'll let you all know how these discussions go :D

Ant

Will we be having an eclipse again ? :grin:

Dave

Dave, if you let me eat all the hog roast and stand me on top of one of the hills I reckon I'm in with a shout at a total eclipse for you [emoji14][emoji6]

Dave, if you let me eat all the hog roast and stand me on top of one of the hills I reckon I'm in with a shout at a total eclipse for you [emoji14][emoji6]

same as this year then stu :grin: :grin:

Cool, we could demonstrate gravitational lensing too

Richard

:'( why is everything always during term time not during halfterm :( guess I'll only come for the weekend:( Can I just ask, where Is it normally at?

I think the term-time problem is because we go for new moon which is always either 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after Easter (Easter is always full moon), and so usually still term time  :sad:

Early March = longer nights but extra thermal layers too!! (and its over my birthday  :grin: )

Helen

I'll be there!

My scope may have got over its inferioritory complex by then. It is pretty sure that some of the Dob Mob's finder scopes beat it for apature.

Might get a new tent though........

Paul

Archived