Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi From Cheshire

Ohmsie

Hello , my name is Bazz and i live in Cheshire, a tiny village near Crewe called Bridgemere, After purchasing my first telescope a few months ago i can honestly say im getting into the hobby, i didnt pay much for it and it has a wobbly mount... am looking at other telescopes now around the £400 mark, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Hope i  can eventually become an active member of this Forum, Good to be here.. 

Welcome Bazz. people love upgrading other members equipment. Start a thread (if not done already) over on the equipment section. also have in mind what path you want to follow. Purely visual or astrophotography.

Good luck.

Hi and welcome to SGL :)

For a dececnt scope around £400 look no further than http://www.firstlightoptics.com/reflectors/skywatcher-explorer-200p-eq5.html

Probably the best bang for your buck out there and can easily be modified for tracking if Astrophotgraphy takes your fany later on.

Its what i bought and have zero regrets its a fantastic scope.

Good luck!

Archived