Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Does anybody know if there are any problems with the peak star party contact email adress or booking process? I have booked an extra pitch and payed via paypal but my pitch allocation has not been added to the list yet.

I am sure everything will be fine. It was 2 weeks ago when i booked it just seemed a bit odd as the first pitch i booked came up very quickly. Hope James is ok, hopefully on holiday! :smiley:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone... i will be getting a new scope again this year..... although i dont know weather to wait till the party to see if anyone is selling one or just go ahead and buy the one i want.. i was thinking of asking FLO if i could pay for it but just pick it up when we get to the star party,dont know if they would agree to that or not but i guess i can only ask lol :-)

Peaks took on a new meaning this year for me , my last exam (towards my physics /astrophysics degree) is on the Friday morning. I will drive straight from the exam and hopefully arrive about 2pm. So I will be bringing vodka,beer,cider and be looking forward to a nice weekend. looking forward to seeing everyone.

Normally your pitch number will appear on the pitch allocation page on the website. I booked an extra pitch about 4 weeks ago and have not had confirmation of booking. I am not sure if there is a problem with the website or if James is just away at the moment.

I wouldn't worry too much guys James will be around somewhere being busy but u will eventually appear on the allocation map...... I'm soooo excited, already planning my shopping spree ready for it :-)

It's been quite a while since I booked (2 months?) so was just wondering?

I'm also going to book the galloway slar party not long after, a fair distance but the sky up there is supposed to be sooo dark.

Archived