Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Peak Star Party 2013

Ok did u get your confirmation email from the website? As in the one that is a receipt and shows what u paid? If so then don't panic... James pops in to take a look here when he gets chance and I'm sure he will be able to reassure u soon... I can only go to psp as its the only one that's close to me as I don't drive :-/

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is definately good fun, even if there ends up being clouds everyone walks around nattering to people and the same during the day. I'm making my sign this year with my name on and hopefully everyone will have there's too with avatar name and real name lol :-)

It is definately good fun, even if there ends up being clouds everyone walks around nattering to people and the same during the day. I'm making my sign this year with my name on and hopefully everyone will have there's too with avatar name and real name lol :-)

..i thought about doing that,but what about the chap on here who's name is.."do not disturb"..he's gonna be lonely :rolleyes:

Long time since I've been camping but it was always a giggle.

My first star party and I'll try to get a name badge then or a hat with it on! Might change my avatar to bobble on that thought ha ha!

I have not been to psp before but I am really looking forward to it especially as I only live 25 miles away. I did Kielder autumn 2012 and really enjoyed it. The Friday night sky was awesome, even the flood did not put me off. I am doing Kielder and Galloway again this year. Not sure if the wife will fancy camping in Scotland in November though. :grin:

I only live about 40Mile's away so not far at all.I don't have the how much problem so lucky I guess!

Will be good to do some chatting and see what other gear I'd like to buy!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone else still waiting for booking confirmation? I booked a second pitch about 3 months ago for a friend and have not yet had a booking confirmation and the pitch allocation list on the website has not been updated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Darren,

I think that judging by the amount of time that has passed since your post and the fact that no one else has posted there is not much craic with PSP 2013 yet. I expect it will be another month or so before this thread perks up :evil:

Ian

Hi all, PSP 2013 still alive and well. I have been caught out a bit by work and major renovations at home - work should be calming down a bit from the end of this month so I will catch up with all bookings then.

In the meantime, if there is anybody with knowledge of Joomla! or similar website systems and is able to help out, please drop me a pm.

Same goes if anybody wants to help sort out speakers & workshops - site, trade stands and other basics are done already.

Heard from the BBC that PSP2012 will feature in Sept S@N TV show, btw.

Thanks, James.

Oh dear, good that we will be featured just hoping I don't look too dim if it shows us lol aaahhh so scared to see it now lol :-) oh and fingers crossed there will be no scope buying this psp, I'm getting one before lol :-)

Archived