Narrowband

Peak Star Party 2013

• Replies 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cause i work a 4 shift pattern these 4 days fall when i should be so i have taken the 4 days off giving me a 12day break :D bring on PSP 2013!! get my new car this week as well so i wont have to worry about the banger breaking down.

As last year.... i wont be bringing jaffa's but the other half might do :-). i have everything else though and i think il have a little table outside this time too to put everything on lol O h and shane, i will borrow your expertise at some point to learn how to collimate my scopes if u manage the time .... il trade for jaffa's x

As last year.... i wont be bringing jaffa's but the other half might do :-). i have everything else though and i think il have a little table outside this time too to put everything on lol O h and shane, i will borrow your expertise at some point to learn how to collimate my scopes if u manage the time .... il trade for jaffa's x

deffo this time round. I felt a bit guilty last time but every time I was about to wander round someone else 'dragged me off again'.

No need to feel bad seriously... everyone wants to learn from u... i dont like asking stuff so linden does it for me lol Oh but if anyone like lee is bringing a drill i would like my telrad putting on too.... im too scared to drill the tube :-)

Worry not Newtonians, once again LeeB, conquerer of collimation , panacea of primaries and sorter of secondaries will be with me pitch 21 Saturn.

All cures and advice carried out for Jaffa currency ,

Nick.

..not bringin that car full of scopes again is he

deffo this time round. I felt a bit guilty last time but every time I was about to wander round someone else 'dragged me off again'.

...not sky at night name droppin' there perchance :icon_biggrin:

I would not worry about it - you could be waiting an awful long time. I have never received anything through the post, only via e-mail and that was normally a week or two before the event :grin:

Ian

Archived