Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What did Santa bring you?

SniffTheGlove

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a SkyFi :). Since that meant it was inevitably going to be cloudy tonight I also got a bottle of Laphroaig and 'Packing for Mars' and 'The Grand design'. So that's me sorted for tonight either way. I also got to enjoy my 2 yr old bouncing off the walls with excitement from 6am until 4pm when he finally collapsed - priceless.

Mrs Baz very kindly got me an Astrozap shroud and some insulated ski pants. Result!

Rushing round like a nutter all day, so we are pretty knackered now, and the grand kids turn up for a few day's tomorrow.

I can't wait, that's the bit Iam looking forward to.

Santa seems to have been kind to us this year! :)

Hopefully, on 4th Jan we will get a Skywatcher Explorer 190MN DS-PRO Mak-Newt Astrograph on a NEQ6 Pro SynScan from FLO.:)

Spoke to them on Friday with preliminary arrangements for collection in new year.

All I need now is some advice on EP's for it. (suggestion welcome):p

Tony

I got a book on Antimatter ..... I can't seem to find it now though.

:)

I got Gran Turismo 5 and an automatic top up system for my marine tank from L'Missus and a jedi cloak bath robe from the boys, plus a relatively stress free day today so it's been pretty good here :p.

Tony..

Someone gave me 'celestia' on CD (also avail. as free download) which I'd never heard of before. It's a 3D space simulator that simulates the planets in good detail and 100,000 stars plus galaxies. You can fly through space to all those stars (and some of the recently detected extrasolar planets) and view the milky way from outside it. I need a better graphics card though as my one is prehistoric!

Well my new cpc 800 from September and the used canon 300d were my 'early' Christmas presents.

Some Continental bottles of wheat beer from my eldest daughter's boyfriend, some choc liqueurs and a Schnauzer dog calendar and Pacific .dvd.

But best of all time with my family.

Cheers.

Archived