Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stargazerslounge TEST4THEORY, SETI, Milkyway and Folding Team!

GazOC

overall ranking # 180 at the minute

I think with a bit of work by people and a few new active members we might get up the ranking a bit!

Edited by wella

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've joined the team - got a killer PC here, so will hopefully help the stats a bit :)

Unfortunately my dual-GPU ATI card isn't supported by SETI (HD 6990) so will slightly reduce the computational power available.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm already on SETI, would love to join the group, but the link is just taking me to the 'Create a group page'. D'ya have the name of the group, and I can just do it through BOINC Manager? Or am I being a dunce and merely looking for a group with a name on the theme of 'SGL' will do the trick?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been running Seti@home for years now and have 428175.05 credits. If I joined the group would my credits be counted?

Can someone give me an idiots guide to transferring to the group.

Thanks

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running Seti@home for years now and have 428175.05 credits. If I joined the group would my credits be counted?

Can someone give me an idiots guide to transferring to the group.

Thanks

Jason

Login into your seti account at http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/home.php and you can join the team there or if you are already a member of another team you can quit the old one and join SGL team

Team details can be found at http://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_display.php?teamid=117875

• 1 month later...

Last night I reach my 3nd major milestone in the Milkyway Project. I cracked 10million credits now. Well pleased. I will now start to concentrate back onto to SETI to raise my current 2.6Million credits upto 5Million mark.

Good luck to all other team members in cracking their next milestones.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have just transferred my 1.4 million credits to the team...have not been overly active on SETI the last few years, but under the original project i ran 54 machines in a SETI farm cooled by home made ac...

On the original project I had some 150,000 hours of computing time credit...

I may run it again...but at least my stats are here now..

OK..gave in to the inevitable...SETI is now running on two laptops and one machine ...Laptops are Core 2 Duo 2400GHz and I5 2.5GHz whilst the main machine is a dual core P4 @3.4GHz. I have other machines I could fire up and may do in the coming weeks, but for now those will have to do.