Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL6 Dates

Ant

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone know what size the pitches are as I need to buy a new 10-12 man tent and don't want to end up with a tent bigger than the pitch.

Thanks

You might also get charged extra if it sucks other tents into your pitch area with its graviational pull! :)

My son is interested in going to this star party, and my tent is a huge 4 bedroomed 12 man job, I believe to be 6.5mtrs x6mtrs...then add guys. So if we do book, will I be charged extra?

From experience, campsites seam to make up their own rules about the size pitch you get but an average size of a pitch is normally between 21 -24ft sq. Normally if you have a large tent you need to notify/ask the campsite if it ok, but as its rally field that wont really apply but you may need to speak to the rally organisers from this site when the booking is up and running.

Cheers

Neil

Trish and I are hoping to make this our first trip to SGL6 (give Kelling a miss this spring) Camper, Buggy and electric. Thats if there is enough room !!!!!

There's always room for you Bob!! :)

Archived