Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL6 Dates

Ant

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IIRC AllanJ had his dog with him last year (who was lovely and well behaved), so I'm sure they're allowed on parts of the site. I suspect the usual caveats about well behaved and cleaning up after them apply.

Grant is writing the booking form at the moment and we hope to go live very soon :).

We have decided on prices and they will be £12.50 per night for a pitch plus £2.50 if you want electricity. The costs for meals will be between £4 and £6 (depending on your order).

We've also agreed with Lucksall that these rates will apply from Tuesday 29th March to Monday 4th April incl, so if anyone wants to extend their stay it will be much cheaper than doing it directly with the campsite.

We will be organising talks and demos, but there will be no charge for these :)

HTH

Helen

The main dates (when we expect most people) are still Thursday to Sunday, Matt, and the Welcome Tent, Tea Tent and Marquees are organised just for that period. We just thought it would be good to give people flexibility at a good price :)

Helen

The booking is not going to be for a few days yet guys - Grant is working on it, and then we then have to test it. But I'm looking to put up a few more details over the next couple of days, so watch this space!!

Helen

Dogs tend to have natural urges when it comes to tall tubes, be they lamposts or telescopes.....certain memebers will remember a rather friendly lurcher scent marking my dob!...No damage done at all of course, just a quick wipe down!

Some of us dog lovers just accept this, but others are not so disposed, and bad feeling can result.

Much as many folk like us to take Nelson to star parties, at a large one like this we find that keeping an eye on the furry fella rather gets in the way of things, so we only take him to the smaller events.

Rob.

I'm probably going to leave my laid-back labrador with a friend; she now prefers to be in her bed rather than out under the stars, and I won't have to get up early on a frosty morning after a late night to take her for an essential walk.

Allan

Archived