Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL6 Dates

Ant

I'll be back in my comfy motorcaravan, so Thing make sure I don't block your view of the Moon or whatever this time!

Allan

no worries Allan. If you get in the way I can just let the air out of your tyres to make it lower! ;)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent stuff Ant. Those dates don't conflict with anything i have going on. I'll make sure i get to this one. You can hold me to it!

If Ant doesn't - I will Russ ;)

I'm going to try for 3 nights next year - I'm so missing SGL5 already :)

You know it mate! :p

Can't you and Rob both come and share costs / tent etc...

You could leave the scope at home then and just kick him off his :D [joke]

Okay John. ;) Between you and Ant there'll be no getting out of it.

Really looking forward to it!

I looked into renting a campervan, our Ivor is on his last wheels, but the cheapest quotes we could find were upwards of £700!

Thank you for your enquiry regarding hiring the 4 berth Dethleff Magic motorhome, based in Cardiff from 31 March - 3 April 2011. These dates are currently available and the all-inclusive price is £400. This price includes unlimited mileage, fully comprehensive insurance for one driver (over 25 and with a clean licence), full roadside assistance cover and VAT. roll on SGL6:D........KEV

Thank you for your enquiry regarding hiring the 4 berth Dethleff Magic motorhome, based in Cardiff from 31 March - 3 April 2011. These dates are currently available and the all-inclusive price is £400. This price includes unlimited mileage, fully comprehensive insurance for one driver (over 25 and with a clean licence), full roadside assistance cover and VAT. roll on SGL6:D........KEV

Nice one Kev :D

• 2 months later...

Not that far. Andrew came down from Aberdeen for SGL 5 (and a good job too! I had a lovely EP from him!) Apparently it only took 10 hours to drive down. That's dedication to SGL for you!

Archived