NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Cotterless45 returns !

C6rrules

Welcome back Nick @cotterless45 or whatever it is at time of posting.

I am sure the admins will get your profile back to as it was. Just may take a bit of time. Now we now have to enter the email ID that we used when we signed up to SGL maybe the issue. [see below].

Edited by RT65CB-SWL
  • Thanks 1

Wow ! Such an overwhelming welcome . Tech has gone haywire this end ! Senior moments include , forgetting passwords and accounts and the unmistakable fight between old man and tech. 
all has not been lost as observing with the fracs has continued. Apart from the endless cloudy nights !

I did a talk for groups of primary kids at the club . Quite amazed , first question “do you think that we exploited space ?”  

Here we go ! Whole multiverse to explore ! Plenty intelligent life here !

Nick

• Like 3

Welcome back C6rrules (Nick) from F15Rules (Dave)👍👍😊!!

Like many on SGL, I've missed your detailed, informative and inspiring observation reports, and your return is very welcome and timely, right at the start of the Winter season!

Just don't get too attached to that Ships Funnel...somehow, "ShipsFunnelsRule" doesn't have the same ring to it!!🤪😝😂🤣

Dave

• Thanks 1