Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Back from a break

Mr niall

Hi all

Ive been away for a while (after finding out I had what turned out to be severe depression, but had some good treatment!)but am hoping to get started again. Managed to scrimp and save enough to get a Skymax 127 on an AZGTi. Good to be back, wish me luck!

Niall

Edited by Mr niall
  • Like 14

Welcome back Niall, good to see you here again. Glad you got some help, it’s a horrid thing so needs proper treatment. Hopefully getting back into astronomy will give you a boost too! 👍🌒🔭😀

• Thanks 1

Hi Niall 

Glad to hear you had some great help and are managing ok. 

I used to use my skymax 127 on az gti and it's a gem to use on planets, lunar, double stars and some DSOs and gave me outstanding views scouring the Lunar surface. I loved mine till I downsized to a 72ed for more Widefield imaging. Deffo buy a dew sheild for your scope or construct one from a section of cardboard to roll up and kerp the dew off. Clear skies and best viewing to you. 

• 3 weeks later...