SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Greetings one and all :)

Spanish Tony

Hi all, Finally got round to joining up here. Can already see lots of useful advice and guidance which will be a great help. Spent a long time teaching underwater photography and general landscape photography. Always had a small scope but decided to hang up the water side of things and learn something new in the photography field. New scope arrived last week and loving it already and going to be asking lots of questions and hope to be able to share as well over time 😀 

• Like 3

Hi, I eventually went for the CELESTRON ADVANCED VX 8″ SCHMIDT-CASSEGRAIN. After reading a lot of reviews and looked at options for photography aspect with it. Got a great deal with team at Rother Valley optics. Easy to set up which was great. Have had some great viewing already with and even some photography with the moon. Will of course ensure I continue to learn from my own mistakes and seek answers but so far really enjoying the kit 👍