Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Back from the dead!!

Jiggy 67

Hey everyone,

This is my first post for about 4 years, used to be a regular on here but work/family/expensive holidays and life in general got in the way and i turned away from the hobby for a few years......but now I'm back and keen to get going again now i'm due to retire in a couple of years and all the time that brings!!! 

A bit of advice for anyone thinking of making a break.....don't!!......you won't believe how quickly you lose your knowledge, I feel like I'm starting again so expect a lot of questions......anyway, good to be back!!!......Clear Skies!!

• Like 8

11 minutes ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

I don't know all this talk about forgetting what to do after 4 or 10 year breaks from the hobby. If I don't write things I do down I forget  how to do it a week later 🙂

If I leave it a week I'll have even forgotten I did it :D

James

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Jiggy 67 said:

i'm due to retire in a couple of years and all the time that brings!!!

I wouldn't bank on that if I were you 😂 Been retired 3yrs now and still not managed that all nighter I promised myself.

Steve

Edited by Gasman