NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello from Canada!

GrandAdmiral

Hey there everyone,

been always interested in space since I was young. My Wife recently bought me a 70EQ PowerSeeker as a gift and i'm loving every bit of it! Its my first telescope and its been a dream of my to see things with my own eyes for once haha. I get super excited when its a clear night now, been planning a trip to Algonquin park this year just for star gazing! Can't wait to learn more tips and tricks!

Johnathan

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/03/2019 at 23:47, GrandAdmiral said:

Hey there everyone,

been always interested in space since I was young. My Wife recently bought me a 70EQ PowerSeeker as a gift and i'm loving every bit of it! Its my first telescope and its been a dream of my to see things with my own eyes for once haha. I get super excited when its a clear night now, been planning a trip to Algonquin park this year just for star gazing! Can't wait to learn more tips and tricks!

Johnathan

A big welcome from your Ottawa neighbor. Your enthusiasm shines through your introduction. I've had a Dob scope for many years but only started into imaging recently, and so share some of that fresh excitement you exhibit. I've received an embarrassing amount of help from this group and can tell you that if you have a question that can be answered you'll find the answer here. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to SGL, Best of luck with your new telescope and Clear Skies of course ?

Freddie...

Archived