NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Kerry,

I have three of these cases and they are excellent: http://www.allendale-stores.co.uk/aluminium-flight-case-460x330x150mm-4852.html

They are currently showing as out of stock but they normally re-stock items fairly quickly. The case comes with cubed foam but they also sell the solid blocks for about £6 each. If you call them they might swap out the cubes for a solid block at no extra cost.

They have lots of other shapes and sizes to choose from.

Derek

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crickey Derek, I reckon that's one of the best cases around, both in terms of content and the way it's organized. Lovely stuff :)

I've got to find something to do whilst it's cloudy so I thought I might as well do this :smile:

• Like 2

After an eyepiece 'purge and purchase', my little Olympus case has some new occupants.

004b5e32 7644 426a b6d3 4d6ae785c44b

EP case

There's even room for a couple of my little Zeiss orthos, but they're actually gonna live in a wooden box that I'm in the process of attempting to make look nice.
And that's all I actually need......unless I can pick up some more Zeiss's or maybe some nice Brandons, or what about some Pentax SMC's, or.......!
Edited by Roy Challen
  • Like 5

Can't edit my previous post, I've finally bought this eyepiece case from teleskop service, I still need to figure out the right configuration, will do so when my Nikon HW 17mm and my Pentax XW 5 arrive this week. The HW 17 will replace the Sywatcher SWA 22 and soon a 31mm Nagler might replace the Hyperion 36  :cool:

• Like 1