SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Better late than never...

Mars Aspen-Murray

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while but I did say I would show my face here and, TA DA! I had a wonderful time at the star party and I want to say a big thank you to everyone who helped me in so many ways. You are a lovely bunch of people and I hope to meet you all again at the next star party. 

Does anyone live near me (Stroud) who would like to hook up some time? If so, please let me know.

Mars

Hi Mars,

It was good to meet you at the star party? 

I really wish we'd done a timelapse of getting everything packed into your car ? Glad you made it home safely.

Hope you enjoy getting involved here...

Helen

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mars,

Was great to meet you at the star party. Missed your departure as we overslept on the day we left! ?

Hopefully can catch up again though. November has flown by but will have to check out the stroud skies soon!

Sam & Kim

Welcome! 

I ride a motorbike and don't have a car, so unlikely to get to gatherings (transporting kit is trick!), so the forum is a great place to make contact with other addicts!

Jon

Archived