SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

On 02/07/2018 at 10:53, JeremyS said:

After some discussion here a couple of weeks ago, the Panoptic 24 has arrived. This will form part of my travel package with the Tak FC76DCU.  The Panoptic is much lighter and more compact than my Pentax XL 21 and ES Maxvision  24.

IMG_9783.JPG

Congratulations  Jeremy. 

A keeper for sure !! :happy11:

• Like 2

Doesn't look that big to me - just a decent size standard concrete or stone bird bath.  Or maybe a fountain.  Stone or concrete garden stuff is very heavy.

48 minutes ago, swag72 said:

I'm afraid it's not a bird bath!! I already have one of those.... @RayD is spot on...... an Altair Astro pier :)  Second hand of course!!!

As long as the clouds stay away from us here in the UK, i'm happy for your purchases :D

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RayD said:

Nice, Sara.  They are really good piers and if it's for your EQ8, a perfect match :thumbright:

It certainly is Ray - The tripod was just taking up too much room and I kept kicking it!!

11 minutes ago, Alan White said:

Nice parcel, will we see an unwrapped version soon Sara?

All unwrapped and awaiting fixing...... Need a cooler morning to do that work!

7 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Take ages to get all that parcel tape off :grin:

Dave

Husband did it - Didn't take too long as it goes!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, swag72 said:

Need a cooler morning to do that work!

Don't think that's due just yet.  I'm out Thursday and it's scheduled to be going up to 39!  Glad my camera cools to -50!

11 minutes ago, RayD said:

Don't think that's due just yet.  I'm out Thursday and it's scheduled to be going up to 39!  Glad my camera cools to -50!

So no need for a grill then, just stick the sausages out of the window for a few minutes and perfect BBQ ?

Safe travels brother

• Haha 1