Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

13-04-2016 AR2529 Heart & Sol

Ewan

Only processed the first folder & put this 4 pane mosaic together.

Although I am now getting to grips with the 152 BadBoy I decided I needed to test the Quark more, these are on Minus two clicks on the Quark dial.

Usual set up :-

152mm TecnoSky Refractor,  135mm D-ERF,  Quark Chromosphere + 2" 0.5 Reducer.

1500 frames taken best 20% stacked, seeing - pretty good.

AR2529-4-pane-False-Colour-Web.png

AR2529-4-pane-Inverted-Web.png

AR2529-4-pane-Mono-Web.png

3 minutes ago, Paul73 said:

Outrageously good capture!

Did you get anything from yesterday when it was splitting in two?

Paul

I did have a crack Paul but I shouldn't have put the images up, I regretted it as soon as I hit the upload button as they were not good at all because of haze.

I didn't see it split though, now that would have been cool.

I did do a 80 capture anim today of that spot (80 x 500 frames per capture) but I have 3 other folders to process before I get to that one.

I will upload it here though when it's done but only if it's any good.

3 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Gorgeous images Ewan, managed one vid' today before I had to go out, not looked at it yet as I've only just got back.

Dave

C'mon man your letting the side down dude :icon_biggrin:, was a gorgeous day mate & I finally got some clear sky & no JS.

14 minutes ago, Ewan said:

C'mon man your letting the side down dude :icon_biggrin:, was a gorgeous day mate & I finally got some clear sky & no JS.

Yep, pretty annoying had a medical emergency (not me personally) just as I'd got set up and started I had to stop :hmh:

Dave

11 hours ago, bunnygod1 said:

Wonderful capture, such a high level of detail.

Seeing was very good Pete so I rattled off loads of captures with various exp & Quark Tuner settings hoping to at least get one good set.

Archived