NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Eiffel Tower Prom - Quark Chromo

Luke

Hi solarists,

I was lucky to catch the nice tall prom on Monday. Midweek solar brekkies will end for me soon, I am back to my furthest retreat in the garden, where I started earlier in the year. Back to soggy cornflakes soon :grin:

Thanks for looking!

Luke

20669759592_0ff26534a0_o.jpg

---
17th August, 2015
Equinox 120, Quark Chromosphere, Grasshopper 3 camera (ICX687), 0.5x reducer

Thanks, everyone!

Beautiful pic' Luke' still kicking myself for not doing a close up of it  :grin:

Dave

You got a lovely wider shot, though, Dave!  :laugh:  I don't know if I have two or three tils to sneak some of the other proms in, but that would mean TILING :eek:

Very capture it is an unusual shape prom. I also noticed suddenly the sun doesn't look as high suddenly.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Yes Sol is gearing up to do the limbo here! Have really noticed it the past week or two. Oh yes that reminds me of the fun and games of telegraph pole dodging  :grin:  Still, I am lucky that I can just about get Sol all year round at the weekends.

Another cracking image of this prom.  Not entirely sure I'm with you on the Eiffel Tower though.  To me it suggests either a church spire or one of those stalactite cascades you get where water has been running in a waterfall underground.

James

Archived