Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Starparty 2015

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Mike

Not sure whether to bring the scopes or canoes, bummer if the weather is poor, but such is life as we know it. Keeping fingers crossed weather man gets it wrong.

Jim

We'll bring the good weather from the Borders on Thursday, See you then.

Neil

It's getting close now. I've just confirmed my booking for Wednesday to Monday.

Looking forward to meeting loads of you guys next week. See you there.

Patrick

Nice one Patrick I'm sure you'll enjoy the skies and it'll be good to meet up again as it was a little brief at the peak

Damian

My two travel buddys big Dave and Martin have dropped out so it looks like im on my own this year so sod the tent on my own i'll kip in the van as its insulated, will keep an eye on the weather and make a last minute decision... last year weather was grim but the last night was great.. decision decisions... 

My two travel buddys big Dave and Martin have dropped out so it looks like im on my own this year so sod the tent on my own i'll kip in the van as its insulated, will keep an eye on the weather and make a last minute decision... last year weather was grim but the last night was great.. decision decisions...

Mon, ya weal, ya weal. Shur jist cume fur a swally orr tae. Ye'll hae a grand time, so ya weal[emoji12]

Sent from my Fone

Derek we don`t all drink like fish (hic)  :evil:  :evil:

Mike

Well all I can say is, that drinking like a fish may be the best solution seeing as the weather is a bit wet. It is either that or a bigger inflatable, I prefer the whiskey solution myself.

;)

Derek

Clear as a bell here just now just need to drag the clear skies south, all packed up, only two malts in though, barrels should be enough eh! Looking forward to catching up with you all again, see yas soon.

Jamie

Archived