Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

Hi Ian

Hope you got a bit pitch, we can all gather there and eh sample the delights! See you down there.

Jim

• Like 1

Hi Mike

Not sure whether to bring the scopes or canoes, bummer if the weather is poor, but such is life as we know it. Keeping fingers crossed weather man gets it wrong.

Jim

We'll bring the good weather from the Borders on Thursday, See you then.

Neil

• Like 1

Well I am sorry to hear all this pessimism sinking in.  Whilst you are all swimming around Lesley's field I will be enjoying my grandson's first birthday party.

See you all next Wednesday or Thursday.

Andy

• Like 1

Hi Andy

Enjoy the party and remember the snorkel, see you mid week.

Jim

It's getting close now. I've just confirmed my booking for Wednesday to Monday.

Looking forward to meeting loads of you guys next week. See you there.

Patrick 

• Like 1

It's getting close now. I've just confirmed my booking for Wednesday to Monday.

Looking forward to meeting loads of you guys next week. See you there.

Patrick

Nice one Patrick I'm sure you'll enjoy the skies and it'll be good to meet up again as it was a little brief at the peak

Damian

• Like 1

I'm determined to. I believe it's traditional to bring along a drop of the hard stuff. I'm off to choose a suitable malt tomorrow. Is there anything else I need to know about?

Patrick

Patrick,the water of life covers all situations,you could of course bring your favorite glass!   :grin: 

See you next week

Safe journey.

Regards

Mike 

I'm determined to. I believe it's traditional to bring along a drop of the hard stuff. I'm off to choose a suitable malt tomorrow. Is there anything else I need to know about?

Patrick

One may not be enough!!!

:evil:

Derek

Well if the weather man is right at least the warm room will be livley...better pack the cue

Kenny

• Like 2

Hi Patrick,

Derek is right, given the possible weather, one bottle may not be enough, we can arrange for a whiskey tanker to be diverted to the campsite, if we run out!

Oh, Jaffa cakes are useful as well....

Cheers

Adrian

• Like 2

My two travel buddys big Dave and Martin have dropped out so it looks like im on my own this year so sod the tent on my own i'll kip in the van as its insulated, will keep an eye on the weather and make a last minute decision... last year weather was grim but the last night was great.. decision decisions... 

• Like 1

No problem Stu,will keep you  up to date about the weather conditions,and the state of the pitches which always drain quickly.

Hope to see you.

Regards

Mike

• Like 1

My two travel buddys big Dave and Martin have dropped out so it looks like im on my own this year so sod the tent on my own i'll kip in the van as its insulated, will keep an eye on the weather and make a last minute decision... last year weather was grim but the last night was great.. decision decisions...

Mon, ya weal, ya weal. Shur jist cume fur a swally orr tae. Ye'll hae a grand time, so ya weal[emoji12]

Sent from my Fone

Edited by Uplooker
  • Like 3

Derek we don`t all drink like fish (hic)  :evil:  :evil:

Mike

Well all I can say is, that drinking like a fish may be the best solution seeing as the weather is a bit wet. It is either that or a bigger inflatable, I prefer the whiskey solution myself.

;)

Derek

• Like 1

OK, thanks for the advice whisky-wise. I'm more of a beer drinker myself, but not averse to a nice droppa wikky.

See you next week.

• Like 1

There`s beer as   well !!!!!

You would think we do nothing but drink----------you`d be right :evil:  but only when it is cloudy.

Good forecast for tomorrow night, hope it last`s

Regards

Mike

• Like 1

You would think we do nothing but drink----------you`d be right :evil:  but only when it is cloudy.

Who says, anytime is drinking time, cloudy or not :grin:

Clear as a bell here just now just need to drag the clear skies south, all packed up, only two malts in though, barrels should be enough eh! Looking forward to catching up with you all again, see yas soon.

Jamie

• Like 1