Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Starparty 2015

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. I am hoping to get there next weekend, for a bit extra. We may depend upon the weather for stars but not for relaxation. Hope to see everybody soonest and that we all get some clear skies.

Galloway is worth the trip not only for the skies but for the friendly atmosphere.

Yes definitely looking forwards to the pie and peas night, obviously interspersed with the amber nectar.

See you all there!

Derek

Ian it`s the weekend 8th November were on about.

Regards

Mike

Phewww. I was getting worried that all the clear skies would be used up before i got there. I know that there are a few here that do not have the constraints that the rest of us have, and are able to spend extended time away - not jealous at all :lipsrsealed:

Phewww. I was getting worried that all the clear skies would be used up before i got there. I know that there are a few here that do not have the constraints that the rest of us have, and are able to spend extended time away - not jealous at all :lipsrsealed:

Dont worry Ian we'll save you some clear skies.

You'll have to get a week booked in now for next year...just make sure there's no weddings,engagements lurking .

Kenny

Hi,

The clear skies ritual consists of drinking loads of malt whiskey, eating a freshly caught haggis, drawn and quartered in the Burns tradition.

This occurs on the first rainy night of the star party, so us early arrivees will postpone this event until you latees arrive!!!

Anyway, we will be there to watch the tent erecting ceremonies. Great fun in the dark and the rain, I helped erect three tents in September.

Not long now....

Cheers

Adrian

Hi guys,

Messing about with a qhy5ll before next week, works fine on phd but on apt just keeps saying camera not detected, have changed mode from eos camera to ccd etc but still no use, any ideas.

P's Mike, got eqmod working a dream just this sodding camera now, think a should stick to dslr's

Jim

Archived