Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Starparty 2015

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been told i have more holiday days to take before Christmas than i realized,so it looks like i could be up for the week for this years event...nice.

Looking forward to it,especially after a cloudy weekend down at the South Wales star party last week.

Kenny

Just been told i have more holiday days to take before Christmas than i realized,so it looks like i could be up for the week for this years event...nice.

Looking forward to it,especially after a cloudy weekend down at the South Wales star party last week.

Kenny

Hope you enjoyed this SWSP even though the clouds didn't play ball.

I'm up there from Tuesday I hope so most of the week.

Damian

Wo hooooo, not long to go now,start saving up the clear skies,be great if you can get up for the week Kenny!!!! :grin:  Damian pressure off mate the hire company says we can have a refund on the bunting,as long as we take it in February  :Envy:  Ian will Catch up with you over food or whiskey or both :evil:

Regards

Mike

Wo hooooo, not long to go now,start saving up the clear skies,be great if you can get up for the week Kenny!!!! :grin: Damian pressure off mate the hire company says we can have a refund on the bunting,as long as we take it in February :Envy: Ian will Catch up with you over food or whiskey or both :evil:

Regards

Mike

Great stuff Mike I'm sure they will cut us a bigger deal on those rope barriers. I doubt the pie and peas will keep though!

Damian

Vibrations are going to be your main problems I think, but very interesting project.

Yes that is a concern,  Im budgeting to have hyrdaulic self levelling on the chassis so either set up a session and go walk about or sit very nice ! thanks for the input .S

Kenny your going to have to do some serious point scoring  :evil:  good luck mate

Regards

Mike

You don't really like shoes, do you Kenny? No, I thought not. But I am sure Caroline does :evil: :evil:  Or maybe a holiday in the sun :grin:

I was just thinking last night how close the Big event is. Really looking forward to meeting up old and new faces at Galloway :grin:

Hi Ian,

You are right, it is only 18 days away for us layabouts who can arrive on the Sunday.

Trust the weather will be brilliant during the day and crystal clear skies at night..... Galloway at it's very best!

Definitely worth the drive up from Watford.

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Adrian

Yes that is a concern,  Im budgeting to have hyrdaulic self levelling on the chassis so either set up a session and go walk about or sit very nice ! thanks for the input .S

Any wind at all will still shake the van, regardless of how stiff your self levelling is. Think of it this way if a person walking on concrete can shake a scope if it is not carefully disconnected from the base ...................

I wish you all the best with it but I'm afraid I cannot see it being successful unless in very still conditions. It will be an awful lot of money and effort spent if it does not work!

I could be wrong of course.

Derek

Hope you enjoyed this SWSP even though the clouds didn't play ball.

I'm up there from Tuesday I hope so most of the week.

Damian

Yes Damian,everyone was very welcoming down in Wales.Shame the skies were not.Look forward to catching up again pal.

You don't really like shoes, do you Kenny? No, I thought not. But I am sure Caroline does :evil: :evil:  Or maybe a holiday in the sun :grin:

I was just thinking last night how close the Big event is. Really looking forward to meeting up old and new faces at Galloway :grin:

I've a feeling a week's pass is gonna cost me,not just financially but in domestic duties.

Kenny

Getting excited now for this star camp.  Just spent 3 nights at Kielder and was brilliant managed to get some imaging done.  Concluded that 2 hours at a dark site was better than 5 hours at home.  Depressing but good.

Kenny your going to have to do some serious point scoring  :evil:  good luck mate

Regards

Mike

Well Mike i just told Caroline im going to Galloway for the week and she was all for it...now should i be worried!

Kenny

Archived