Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_solar_25_winners.thumb.jpg.fe4e711c64054f3c9486c752d0bcd6f2.jpg

Hi All i`m pleased to confirm the dates of the Autumn Galloway Starparty 2015  :grin:

To be held at the Drumroamin Campsite  see link here:http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/ Bookings to be made direct with Lesley at the campsite.Prices are a very reasonable £13.00 without electric hookup, £15.00 with electric hookup per person per night,this has got to be one of the best value starparty rates in the country-------see comments from attendees of previous events-------get your booking in quick as this is proving to be a must goto event!!!!

There will be a raffle ,speakers,and if our trial February pie and pea supper is a hit ,then we will repeat it.

I hope the event will be as well attended as last years, adding to our efforts to become Scotlands premier Starparty.

If you can not wait until  Autumn why not checkout February`s Galloway Gathering in SGL Astro Events.

See you all later this year, clear skies are on order,any questions just ask.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Have you you decided on a date??

The New Moon is on Wednesday 11th November 2015, so a good set of dates would be.........

11/11/2015 through to Sunday 15/11/2015.

Anyway, trust the above may be of use.

Cheers

Adrian

Well spotted Graham and Adrian  deliberate mistake no 72!!!! dates are 11th November-----Monday 16th November   2015------  DOH!!!

Regards

Mike

• Like 2

Well spotted Graham and Adrian  deliberate mistake no 72!!!! dates are 11th November-----Monday 16th November   2015------  DOH!!!

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

So you got that up quick!

Talk to you later.

As you know I'll be there.

Derek

Looking forward to getting back up to Galloway again,probably only for 2 nights but well worth the trip.

See you all soon folks.

Kenny.

• Like 1

Looking forward to getting back up to Galloway again,probably only for 2 nights but well worth the trip.

See you all soon folks.

Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

I'll have a word with Mike, (twist his arm), and get him to do the Clear Skies Dance.

Derek

Hi Mark,looking forward to meeting you,get yer booking in asap before all the leecy points go.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

What's a leecy point? Thought we had enough water from up top! :evil:

Derek

I'm booked guy's Wednesday through to the Monday Woo Hoo better get my skates on!!!!!! I'll give Kieran a nudge

Damian

• Like 1

Nice one Damian,a good target date to have everything compleated,let me know finished dimensions in good time and i`ll do you a cover.

Regards

Mike.

• Like 1

Nice one Damian,a good target date to have everything compleated,let me know finished dimensions in good time and i`ll do you a cover.

Regards

Mike.

I will try my best to give you plenty of scope for making it  :grin:

• Like 1

Will be booking up Thurs, - Sunday,  This is "THE" place to be for very dark  skies, banter and Whisky !  Very friendly bunch of people.

• Like 7

Hi Alan,

Mike just told me tonight that you had a problem getting home from Galloway. Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasn't too expensive a do. Will be nice to meet up again.

Regards,

Derek