Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Autumn Starparty 2015

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to pull out.

The Van needs a new Radiator & Thermostat & my Car needs new brakes & discs. I forgot the MOT was due on them both. The cost of that coupled with my Dad not being well and the fact he has chemo results next week means i have to drop out.

Im gutted, i had such a good time last year and with Six Penny Handley done only 3 weeks ago the astro juices are flowing.

Whens the spring party dates?

Have a good time everyone

I have to pull out.

The Van needs a new Radiator & Thermostat & my Car needs new brakes & discs. I forgot the MOT was due on them both. The cost of that coupled with my Dad not being well and the fact he has chemo results next week means i have to drop out.

Im gutted, i had such a good time last year and with Six Penny Handley done only 3 weeks ago the astro juices are flowing.

Whens the spring party dates?

Have a good time everyone

Very sorry to hear you cannot make it. I hope you Dad's chemo results are encouraging and  your problems with the van and car get sorted.

Derek

I'm still making it, hopefully without a borrowed scope but it's looking more touch than go at the minute!

Damian

Danian, you're just teasing us now. Are you really that close? As much as i would like to see your scope completed and be lucky enough to get a look through it, I would rather wait until the spring SP or even to next November to see it in its full glory. I do live in hope - just don't rush things, good things don't happen when you rush

Danian, you're just teasing us now. Are you really that close? As much as i would like to see your scope completed and be lucky enough to get a look through it, I would rather wait until the spring SP or even to next November to see it in its full glory. I do live in hope - just don't rush things, good things don't happen when you rush

Completely agree with that. Take your time Damian screw up now and you will be devastated, just not worth it. Just come up and enjoy yourself. 

Derek

It is a bit closer and seeing the 130mm flat on the table at home only adds to the excitement!

Lots of discussion with various parties at present and good to hear some friendly voices. I will enjoy myself as my very kind friend Soupy has a back up 12" Meade for me to use.

Damian

Hi Kathleen,what a bummer,you will be missed,hope you are keeping well,we shall use your allocation of clear skies if that`s okay with you  :grin:

Hope to catch up with you soon ,maybe Galloway spring?

Regards

Mike

Hehe of course you can use my clear sky allocation Mike, I don't want it

expiring without use.

Yeah hopefully I will make the Spring event instead.

Kathleen

Hi Mike,

Okay so who ordered the wet and windy weather  :mad:

Let`s hope they get it wrong!

Regards

Mike

I have it on good authority that it was the Scottish Distillers Association..... they need the results of our tasting sessions..plus the profits.

It won't be long now.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Mike,

I have it on good authority that it was the Scottish Distillers Association..... they need the results of our tasting sessions..plus the profits.

It won't be long now.

Cheers

Adrian

They will not be making any profits from me, I'm only bringing Irish whiskey :grin: So does that mean that I will have clear skies on my pitch :evil:

Archived