Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_landings.thumb.jpg.b50378d0845690d8a03305a49923eb40.jpg

Hi Mike

Cheers mate working a treat need to get ye some tomato sauce crisps, maybe a wee malt dram as well, thanks again bud safe trip and see ya next weekend

Jim

Hi Adrian,

Ye no problems return the favour so to speak, a like the setting sun bit, wee goldie as well, and plenty clear skies on the menu, you have a safe trip also and see you next week.

Jim

• Like 1

Hi Spookykatt

You managing to come this year, hopefully better skies than last year

Jim

Hi Jim,

Well I was booked but have had to pull out due to work commitments

I'm afraid, I'm sure though that means this years will be the best ever

with clear skies everynight.

Kathleen

Hi Kathleen,what a bummer,you will be missed,hope you are keeping well,we shall use your allocation of clear skies if that`s okay with you  :grin:

Hope to catch up with you soon ,maybe Galloway spring?

Regards

Mike

I have to pull out.

The Van needs a new Radiator & Thermostat & my Car needs new brakes & discs. I forgot the MOT was due on them both. The cost of that coupled with my Dad not being well and the fact he has chemo results next week means i have to drop out.

Im gutted, i had such a good time last year and with Six Penny Handley done only 3 weeks ago the astro juices are flowing.

Whens the spring party dates?

Have a good time everyone

Sorry to hear that and sorry for your troubles. Next is due sometime in Feb, Mike will be along soon to confirm dates

Sent from my Fone

Strewth talk about bad luck,sorry to hear that Alan,hope everything turns out okay for you and your dad.

The spring event dates are Wed 10th Feb----Mon 15th Feb 2016.

Here`s hoping you can make it.

Regards

Mike

Just a quick update for anyone contemplating attending this event we now have 3 Electric hook up pitches available.

Contact campsite to book.

Regards

Mike

I'm still making it, hopefully without a borrowed scope but it's looking more touch than go at the minute!

Damian

• Like 1

I have to pull out.

The Van needs a new Radiator & Thermostat & my Car needs new brakes & discs. I forgot the MOT was due on them both. The cost of that coupled with my Dad not being well and the fact he has chemo results next week means i have to drop out.

Im gutted, i had such a good time last year and with Six Penny Handley done only 3 weeks ago the astro juices are flowing.

Whens the spring party dates?

Have a good time everyone

Very sorry to hear you cannot make it. I hope you Dad's chemo results are encouraging and  your problems with the van and car get sorted.

Derek

• Like 1

I'm still making it, hopefully without a borrowed scope but it's looking more touch than go at the minute!

Damian

Danian, you're just teasing us now. Are you really that close? As much as i would like to see your scope completed and be lucky enough to get a look through it, I would rather wait until the spring SP or even to next November to see it in its full glory. I do live in hope - just don't rush things, good things don't happen when you rush

• Like 2

Danian, you're just teasing us now. Are you really that close? As much as i would like to see your scope completed and be lucky enough to get a look through it, I would rather wait until the spring SP or even to next November to see it in its full glory. I do live in hope - just don't rush things, good things don't happen when you rush

Completely agree with that. Take your time Damian screw up now and you will be devastated, just not worth it. Just come up and enjoy yourself. 

Derek

• Like 2

It is a bit closer and seeing the 130mm flat on the table at home only adds to the excitement!

Lots of discussion with various parties at present and good to hear some friendly voices. I will enjoy myself as my very kind friend Soupy has a back up 12" Meade for me to use.

Damian

• Like 1

Then use it!

Give yourself a break.

Take some time off and chill out at Galloway. Water of life awaits.

Derek

• Like 2

Hi Kathleen,what a bummer,you will be missed,hope you are keeping well,we shall use your allocation of clear skies if that`s okay with you  :grin:

Hope to catch up with you soon ,maybe Galloway spring?

Regards

Mike

Hehe of course you can use my clear sky allocation Mike, I don't want it

expiring without use.

Yeah hopefully I will make the Spring event instead.

Kathleen

• Like 3

Hi Stuart,

Great comment......

So I thought you would prefer to view this.....

See you in November.

Cheers

Adrian

LOL nice one Adrian, i think ive just found my new AVATAR

• Like 1

Hi Kathleen

Sorry you can't make it this year, works a bummer. Might catch up in Feb, although I am working then might get the weekend in, cheers for the clear skies slot.

Jim

Hi Alan,

Sorry to hear about your dad, hope you can get the old chugabug fixed up hope to catch up next year take it easy.

Jim

Hi Mike,

Okay so who ordered the wet and windy weather  :mad:

Let`s hope they get it wrong!

Regards

Mike

I have it on good authority that it was the Scottish Distillers Association..... they need the results of our tasting sessions..plus the profits.

It won't be long now.

Cheers

Adrian

• Like 1

Hi Mike,

I have it on good authority that it was the Scottish Distillers Association..... they need the results of our tasting sessions..plus the profits.

It won't be long now.

Cheers

Adrian

They will not be making any profits from me, I'm only bringing Irish whiskey :grin: So does that mean that I will have clear skies on my pitch :evil:

• Like 1

Hi Ian,

They will not be making any profits from me, I'm only bringing Irish whiskey :grin: So does that mean that I will have clear skies on my pitch :evil:

With Irish Whiskey you get green coloured aurora in the night sky!

See you next week.

Cheers

Adrian

Hi Mike

Not sure whether to bring the scopes or canoes, bummer if the weather is poor, but such is life as we know it. Keeping fingers crossed weather man gets it wrong.

Jim

• Like 2