Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi all from Ireland

valko08

Hi all

I'm also new to this forum. Lying on my back in my garden at night was a favourite pastime time of mine as a boy, I still do it at 40! 

I've ordered a new scope (EDGE HD 11) from Teleskop Service. The vast majority of reviews say they have really good customer service. I'm so impatient though, I placed the order on Friday 14th, still I have no UPS tracking number. I do remember ordering some items from Wolfi24 on Ebay a few months ago (also TS, just on Ebay) there was no issue, had the tracking number in about 36hrs.

Has anyone experienced any delays with them? I have been in contact and have been told all is is fine and that the scope was going to ship (monday 17th) however I think they are just appeasing me. I guess I just can't wait to get cracking again.

Any thoughts?.....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL - Glad that you found us and I'm sure you'll love the scope! Patience is a virtue in this game, hang in there. If it's not waiting for your scope, it's cloudy!!

Look forward to seeing you around :smiley:

Hello from Cork. I bought my 10" from TS. The whole experience was good dealing with them. Even gave me a good deal on delivery. If you're worried, give them a bell. Nice scope by the way. Enjoy!

Barry

Archived